Honeyed Pasture but you should know by now, my heart is in your teeth
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The others lack of legitimate answer caused Hydra to wonder if she had asked her question the wrong way. Hydra gazed at the waters in the distance, which even from here could be heard. Quieter, she stated, an ear flicking; less sand getting on and in between everything, she continued. It was why she erred on the opposite side of the coast; the feeling of sand was strange, but she reckoned she would get used to it.

Hydra took a casual step toward Rosalyn, though still kept a respectable distance between them. Her paw pressed against the sand she had been considering when it slipped forward. It did not seem like the most stable landscape, but this she only thought about from the standpoint of her trade. Have you been a wolf of the coast your entire life? She asked next, curious—moreso due to her interest in the differences of fighting on these lands and, well, any other. If she could learn new things on the coast, she wished to do so.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: but you should know by now, my heart is in your teeth - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 08:25 AM