Honeyed Pasture but you should know by now, my heart is in your teeth
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She took the others words to heart—each of them. She was no stranger to the unsavory and blatantly rude sort, having dealt with a select few of them and putting each of them in their rightful place, but it was good to know that more were about. The others inquiry was initially responded with a shake of her head, and in her next breath she expressed, I was shown the coast once, when I was young. Though this may as well be the first time... I do not remember much from my first trip, except for the water that looked to be without end, and she gestured then to the horizon behind Rosalyn, where the ocean was.

Hydra took some more steps onto the sandy terrain, though did not draw nearer to Rosalyn in the process as she did not wish to cause alarm. Circling in place to face her, Hydra asked, do you have much experience, sparring on stable ground? She wanted to know the difference between fighting on such earth. If Rosalyn did not, she still would have the upper hand in a spar being that they were on her territory, so to speak. I'd love to spar on the sand—I just wonder the differences between fighting on this, she gestured to the sand, as opposed to that, her foreleg moved toward the place she had previously stood. She looked to Rosalyn with an impish expression, though her demeanor was far from unfriendly. No, her bearing seemed to suggest: only one way for me to find out, so long as the other was game.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: but you should know by now, my heart is in your teeth - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:31 AM