the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Backdated! Open.

Hydra had departed earlier than Dirge, not to quit his company but simply to get a headstart to make it to the Coast. There were plenty of loud noises and new, strange scents as she came closer and closer to the shore; in time, earth became sand and the roar of the ocean outweighed the commotion the large, blubbery beasts created. But her attention was upon them. Hydra observed them guardedly, the furs along her nape rising. She did not recognize them as predator or prey; the way they wormed along the shoreline made her imagine that they were the latter.

The coast was far different than the mountain. Hydra found her attention divied between many things. The tactician within her saw an advantage in the coast, at least for those experienced with it. The crashing waves of the waters were loud enough to make it difficult to hear any who might be approaching her. The scent of the salt was overwhelming, though it was not altogether unpleasant to Hydra, who imagined her father in such an environment. Her ears cupped backward as she continued to observe the barking sea worms ahead of her, not too sure what to make of them. She adjusted her own stance to better take in her surroundings.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - March 30, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 04, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 18, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 24, 2018, 08:12 PM