Sea Lion Shores hey alligator, have some mercy on me
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra's tail lashed behind her as the other responded in a way that was not at all fruitful to her. Still, if that wolf was around, Hydra decided she wanted to know it. If anything, she could flee and leave this wolf to her death—after all, Hydra had already deduced she was the swifter of the two, what with being in better condition than her. You didn't need to be strong enough to beat a bear, just the fastest one who fled from it. If it was a coyote, good. But the wounds on the others person hardly seemed like something a lone coyote was capable of. 

Alright, Hydra responded, but when you know, I want to know. It sounded like it occurred far from here, and yet, if this river could restore her memories... that probably wasn't the case. Hydra began to get a move on, ears flicking. What do you remember? She asked next. Maybe she could help the other piece things together. Hydra had legitimately forgotten the other had asked for her name in the midst of trying to figure out what must have happened to the other woman. It was a soap opera she was decidedly invested in.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - March 30, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 04, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 18, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 24, 2018, 08:12 PM