Sea Lion Shores hey alligator, have some mercy on me
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was the haze of someone's face Hydra sought to pull from the others mind, specifically. Was it a face she might know? Tall. Dark. Blue eyes. Hydra looked thoughtful as she reflected, and decided she recognized no such descriptors. The other did not even remember their own name, which Hydra thought was a shame. Hm, Hydra responded, thoughtful over the confession in full. The others predicament was one that Hydra could not assist in solving. Though there might have been a desire within her to help once, she had been burned by those who would betray her. She desired no favors in return from those she had ever considered a friend, but she did wish for loyalty and honesty. In every friend she had found that had come out of Moonspear, that she had aided and cared for, she had been nothing but betrayed. 

She walked with the other more for selfish than selfless reasons. Dirge was not near, and Hydra was interested in what the other had endured for the information that could be gained from it. New enemies, to look out for? They might have attacked this nameless stranger out of the blue, as Vaati once had against Rannoch, but the description did not fit. Not in physical appearance, at least. 

Hydra and the nameless wolf drew closer to the River, and the Ostrega wondered if this wolf might find her answers. Her blue eyes shifted back to the features of the other. My name is Hydra Ostrega, she introduced at last. Hydra had determined that if it was this wolf that was the danger, she would not be too difficult to dispose of. At least, not in her current state. Hydra humbled herself as she observed the permanent wounds upon the others features and looked away. She hadn't the slightest idea what the other was capable of. They were still living, after all. 

Vanity and narcissism had no place in battle, Hydra knew.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - March 30, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 04, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 18, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 24, 2018, 08:12 PM