Sea Lion Shores hey alligator, have some mercy on me
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Andalusia began to list her family, though Hydra did not know a single name upon that list to her disappointment. But it did not matter; she understood that the tree of their family was a large one, with deep roots. I have never met them before, she admitted, as Andalusia asked if they meant anything to her. On principle, they did. She had yet to meet them and yet she cherished them and hoped, someday, that she would. 

To trust the river seemed silly to Hydra, but she did not say so—she wanted to keep the female close, to protect her, now that she knew who she was. What caused such a fragile state made no difference to her. When Andalusia remembered, if it were a wolf within this Valley, they would find themselves marked as her cousin—that was who Andalusia was to her, she determined—was.

She had to respect her cousin's wishes, however. Though she wished to remain with her now that she knew who she was, Hydra had her own path to keep to for now. If any were worth interrupting it for, it would be the agouti woman she was with... but Andalusia seemed to believe she might find her answers where they roamed to, which they were fast approaching. 

Hydra paused to gesture to the mountain that stood tall and proud in the distance. That is Moonspear, she informed. If you cannot find what you seek... you will find me there. You are family. I do not know if the name Charon means anything to you, but he is my father. There are many Ostrega's there, though none that you mentioned... you would be welcome to run with us, she expressed. Hydra would not ever express the invitation to an outsider other than one that bore their surname, given her developed mistrust. But Andalusia was family, and Hydra would not have her feeling lost any longer than Andalusia herself felt she needed to be.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:12 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - March 30, 2018, 02:17 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 04, 2018, 10:36 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:41 AM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:04 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 12:15 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 10, 2018, 12:48 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - April 17, 2018, 08:32 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Andalusia - April 30, 2018, 07:43 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 18, 2018, 05:30 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 02:38 PM
RE: hey alligator, have some mercy on me - by Hydra - May 24, 2018, 08:12 PM