Totoka River cold-blooded, hot-headed, I love it, I can't escape you
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
As Hydra's eyes observed the land around her, they locked upon a water-logged she-wolf who worked their way on bridging the gap that was made between them. To her frustration, she could not even see the direction the other had approached from to know her own route for certain, but Hydra recognized that at least there was a route nearby she could utilize. The coasts visiting rorschach contemplated her next course of action when she elected to offer the other the place she had stood; the bank, here, had a gentle slope that seemed to provide an exit. Hydra had moved through the rivers of Moonspear to know enough about that, at least, though none were ever so broad and so great as this.

The attention the other had, though, did not seem to be for the exit but rather for her. Hydra observed the other, now; she was a unique looking wolf, of the likes Hydra had yet to see in her lifetime. Hydra thought that, even soaking wet, the other had a pretty look to her, in a wild sort of way. From here, Hydra could not tell the others build, and wondered if the other would simply pass through. Hydra, for her own part, did not discount the fact that the other might be a wildcard such as Vaati and simply seek to attack her. Hydra kept this thought in mind at all times, prepared to attack should she have need to. But for now, she seemed open to the others presence, licking her chops as she peered back at the river. If and when Sandpiper came any closer, Hydra would return her attentions to her.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: cold-blooded, hot-headed, I love it, I can't escape you - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 08:48 AM