Totoka River cold-blooded, hot-headed, I love it, I can't escape you
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The other decided to join her, and Hydra kept her in her attention indirectly. She still surveyed the river, though had observed the path the other had used. Still, Hydra had not seen where the other had begun. One misstep in a river such as this could lead to one being lost at sea; Hydra had no such desire for her fate. So she observed the current, calculating what she had observed moments ago and what she saw before her.

Hydra looked to Sandpiper when the question was posed, and licked her chops before responding. The safest way through the river, she responded. Though Moonspear had rivers, none surged as this one did in intermittent areas. If she was thrust into such an area by the current, there would be no way for her to find her feet before she was fed to the ocean. For all of her strength, she recognized that nature would always be stronger. Do you pass through it often? Hydra observed she knew her way here, but she had to wonder if the way back was the same or if another course might be required.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: cold-blooded, hot-headed, I love it, I can't escape you - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:50 AM