Cerulean Cape why do I come back for more?
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Backdated! AW.

Having found safe passage across Totoka River, she now found herself at the Cape. Hydra could see the appeal in life by the ocean, but her limited experience with it still had her finding far more merit upon the mountains. There were no rabbits that moved across this sandy earth that she had yet to see; instead, there were strange things scuttling about now and then.

Now, she observed. A crab waltzed sideways, and Hydra's head tilted comically at it. Why did it move in such a manner? Was it more effective upon the sandy earth...? She attempted to mimic its maneuver, and in finding that it was not, she snorted and shook her head—why on earth did it move like this? Hydra next wondered if these things were edible. It was easy to keep pace with, but as it began to scuttle quickly Hydra found herself in a long-legged lope attempting to sniff at it—

a mistake, really. Because it's pincers found purchase upon her lip, and Hydra reeled backward with a loud, startled yelp. Her kneejerk reaction would typically not have led it to release, but as she swung her head it did so, leaving only her pride wounded as she squinted in its direction with a face that bespoke her foul mood. She looked around her and pawed at her face for a moment, her lip smarting—but as she licked her chops she tasted no blood.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
why do I come back for more? - by Hydra - March 28, 2018, 11:39 AM
RE: why do I come back for more? - by Nynka - March 31, 2018, 03:31 PM
RE: why do I come back for more? - by Thane - March 31, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: why do I come back for more? - by Hydra - April 04, 2018, 02:22 PM
RE: why do I come back for more? - by Nynka - April 05, 2018, 10:22 PM
RE: why do I come back for more? - by Hydra - April 20, 2018, 01:10 PM