The Tangle You let me down, I fall so far
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
backdated! thorry for taking forever life eated me. also located @ the tangle which isn't listed?

Hydra gave all claimed territory wide berth. She and Dirge had parted ways, though she wondered if she was to blame for that, for moving so far ahead without him. Alya and Lyra would have caught up, but as she looked over her shoulder she recognized that she could scale no one to them; their superiority proved unmatched, and none could contest their place in her life. Before she returned to Moonspear Hydra wanted to learn a few more things; as she looked to the moonlit sky and saw its phase, she knew she had time yet.

Though she did not know it yet, she neared packlands. They were not yet in her scents reach, and so there was no questioning here that she did not know the place to exist. Still, there was a vaguely familiar scent in this place, and Hydra was given pause as she sniffed near the base of a tree. Her trained ear listened to her surroundings while her eyes observed what was in seeing distance. The scent she detected was from no enemy of hers, because those were scents she could never forget, but then and there she could not put her paw on how this scent was recognizable to her.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
You let me down, I fall so far - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Mallaidh - April 10, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Hydra - May 10, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Mallaidh - May 14, 2018, 09:34 AM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 04:14 PM