The Tangle You let me down, I fall so far
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The others question was to be expected, and Hydra informed the other, Just passing through. A familiar scent gave me pause. There was no reason not to tell the other that; perhaps the other would know the scent herself, after all, and could help Hydra figure it out. The wind was in the stranger's favor, enough so that Hydra had yet to know that the scent Hydra recognized was upon her.

Hydra's memory was typically sharp, though her singular encounter with Drageda's Commander was one that could likely only be awakened in her mind's eye by Thuringwethil's own distinct scent. This held only hints of it, and it was fading and mingled with others. There was enough there that caused Hydra to pause and reflect, but it would not hold her very long. She might have left, were it not for the other arriving when she did. 

She gestured toward the area she had been investigating, in case the stranger wanted to sample the scent for herself. Hydra withdrew from the area, taking several steps forward, but not nearing the sooty she-wolf. She stopped near another tree, turning to observe. The Ostrega wondered if the other would know it, and if she did whether or not she would reveal it—assuming she even went to see for herself at all.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
You let me down, I fall so far - by Hydra - April 10, 2018, 10:18 AM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Mallaidh - April 10, 2018, 05:02 PM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Hydra - May 10, 2018, 12:28 PM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Mallaidh - May 14, 2018, 09:34 AM
RE: You let me down, I fall so far - by Hydra - May 22, 2018, 04:14 PM