Dawnlark Plains I live in my own little world. But its ok, they know me here.
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
Grayday gave a solemn nod, resisting the urge to snort at the term 'love trip'. Apt, but not what he would have termed her voyage. "Alright, but be careful out there," he said, standing and stretching. He paused when she offered her gratitude, wagging his tail be remaining quiet for a moment. He would be responsible for these pups, even though that wasn't exactly what Aviana was getting at.

The male wondered, for a moment, if he was taking on too much in his old age. But the pack would be behind him on this; Aviana was a valued member, and who didn't love to see puppies running around? Sunny and the hunters would help provide for them, Shale and Sylvas would help protect them, and Catori and Pema would help nuture and guide them. Even if they might be a bit peeved at Grayday at first. Besides - he wasn't that old just yet.

"We all serve each other," he replied. He was only doing for Aviana what the pack had done for him. And, with that, he bid her adieu and turned to take his leave. Aviana had work to do.
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours