The Sunspire this summer day quickly changes
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
"she told me she was," terance said bluntly, because how could he sugarcoat such harsh words coming from a woman he trusted and loved so dearly? and maybe those weren't her words-- but how else could he have interpreted it? 'oh i'm so happy for you, but i'm going to frown and scowl and tell you you're a child' ? no, of course not. wraen was disappointed.

"it was before her promotion," terance added, his own brow furrowing as he thought about the possibility of such. he shook his head to say, once again, that he was very positive she felt this way. he didn't mention how he felt about her promotion, that was a topic for another day. "she thinks i'm being naive and stupid and that i don't understand the weight of my actions-- and how they have consequences. like i'm some sort of child floating through life unaware of what's going on," he added, teeth clicking. he glanced to rannoch, gaze softening, "and i do, i think about it every day, but that's not to say i'm not allowed to be excited-- right?"
Messages In This Thread
this summer day quickly changes - by Terance - May 08, 2018, 01:32 PM
RE: this summer day quickly changes - by Terance - May 17, 2018, 05:36 AM
RE: this summer day quickly changes - by Terance - June 10, 2018, 03:44 PM
RE: this summer day quickly changes - by Terance - June 16, 2018, 08:04 AM
RE: this summer day quickly changes - by Terance - June 22, 2018, 03:47 AM
RE: this summer day quickly changes - by Terance - July 03, 2018, 02:18 PM