Ankyra Sound does it seem so little to you?
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
she felt a chill raze her; it worked in icy fingers down her fine coat, lifting her coarse fur and jolting her spine. the bull, with flat expression and deep-swimming eyes, blinked slowly -- when his eyelids lifted it seemed as if housed in its two glassy eyes was an intelligence both unfamiliar and startling.

caiaphas was not so stupid as to challenge his dominion -- he outweighed her by at least several hundred pounds, and the scuttle of scars that riddled his slick pelt spoke plainly of the harshness his life commanded. she took a single step back, detecting a presence behind her by the subtle flip of an auburn tinged ear.

reluctant to tear her gaze from the sea-wolf, she glanced at sirio from the corner of her eyes. "big one." she commented dryly, tense as the bull lumbered forward and then stretched flat out along the sun-touched sand as if the idea of two predators nearby was positively unconcerning. and perhaps, for a creature of his immensity, they were simply two ants among leviathans.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
does it seem so little to you? - by Caiaphas - May 14, 2018, 07:32 PM
RE: does it seem so little to you? - by Sirio - May 19, 2018, 03:36 PM
RE: does it seem so little to you? - by Caiaphas - May 19, 2018, 09:31 PM
RE: does it seem so little to you? - by Sirio - May 28, 2018, 12:33 PM
RE: does it seem so little to you? - by Caiaphas - June 02, 2018, 02:50 PM