Silverlight Terrace and it burns with a guilty smoke
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His eyes soon landed on her, and Hydra remained unmoving. Would he come to her? To Moonspear? Had he and his sister come to their conclusion? His bold display was met with Hydra once again shifting to rise to all fours, and the sweep of her own tail as it rose over her hindquarters. Her ears pricked forward and she turned to leave, taking the things she had collected, earthy items that were purely green, to return home. 

She hoped Dirge might follow, and though she had been about to pause and peer over her shoulder, the face of Gannet could be seen on the rocky face of the Terrace. It gave her all the more reason not to look back; there was much to look forward to where she remained for the time being, her friends face being one of them. 

The Beta picked her way up toward the path where he loitered, and placed the herbs upon the earth for a moment. Were you watching me? she asked with a twinkle in her eye and a grin on her features. As Dirge had, she found appeal in the thought—though she had begun to doubt Gannet might harbor some feelings such as those for her, it was delightful to think of. No man was quite so loyal as he to her, not even Terance.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Dirge - July 05, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Hydra - July 05, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Gannet - July 05, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Dirge - July 06, 2018, 03:06 AM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Hydra - July 06, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Gannet - July 06, 2018, 08:54 AM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Dirge - July 06, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Hydra - July 06, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Nyx - July 08, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Gannet - July 09, 2018, 09:51 AM