Silverlight Terrace and it burns with a guilty smoke
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His concerns were met with a tilt of her head, brought on by her confusion. Of course we are, she responded, just because we might not see eye to eye on everything does not make me feel any less for you, or me any less your friend, Hydra finished. Why would he think... oh, because all others had turned their back on him. Ah. She supposed she could understand that; the same had happened to her, but she had developed no insecurities from it. Those that turned their back on her had never said a word to her in the first place; they could fall off their high horse and fall victim to a stampede thereafter, for all she cared. 

Gannet, though? He stuck around. Time and time again he could have left, but here he was. Her tail waved and she moved to nose his shoulder as she took another step forward. He had become her best friend, and favorite subordinate. His brother was among them, too, now; she hoped his spirits might be a little lighter for it. She had very nearly forgotten Dirge in the weight of their conversation, and she looked over her shoulder, trying to recollect who it was he was talking about... ah, yes! Dirge, she answered, remember him? Her head turned as she looked back in Gannet's direction. He's found his sister, who apparently isn't in the best shape. I wondered if he might come back to Moonspear, she licked her chops, thoughtful, then shrugged. Best not to wonder; best to simply think of what she had already, as it stood.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Dirge - July 05, 2018, 05:56 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Hydra - July 05, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Gannet - July 05, 2018, 07:53 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Dirge - July 06, 2018, 03:06 AM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Hydra - July 06, 2018, 07:45 AM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Gannet - July 06, 2018, 08:54 AM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Dirge - July 06, 2018, 03:37 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Hydra - July 06, 2018, 10:16 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Nyx - July 08, 2018, 02:24 PM
RE: and it burns with a guilty smoke - by Gannet - July 09, 2018, 09:51 AM