Wild Berry Meadow i heard you sold the amazon
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The bark that sounded off was recognizable to her, even after all this time. It grated on her nerves to admit such, but then, it was always good to know things wasn't it? Alya was given pause for a moment, too, but Hydra offered her an out with a simple look. Whether or not her sister remained or forged ahead she did not see, though she really did not need to—she would know. 

She looked to Terance who approached her without missing a beat. Sunspire had not came back to them, which meant he was a man of his word. She had not doubted this, but had plenty of doubts in Liffey, who did what served her. Shifting her weight, the Beta looked him over to note that he seemed a little less stocky than he had been upon Moonspear. 

Skinny, even. 

Hydra held her tongue. Best to mind her business. She wasn't supposed to care. 

His words were met with a blink, and she tilted her head. You would think, she supposed with him, looking over her shoulder. Her mind was on her task—oh, but Terance could know, couldn't he? There would be satisfaction in telling him. There could be no doubt that her justice was far less than what he deserved—which was death. 

A Redhawk wolf found me and told me that bastard that killed my sister has died, by their fang. He attacked their leader, who was also with child, her ears pressed forward. I should have killed him. It was not Terance she held this against, but rather all those who turned their nose to her knowing, even despite seeing for themselves what had happened, even despite knowing her. Still, she was glad that they had left. Those wolves were not her friends to start with. 

Even Terance, she supposed. Because at the end of the day he had decided to follow the very wolves who spat on her name. 

It hurt to think this, but his betrayal had been like a death for her. There was still an ache that longed for his companionship, for the way things used to be—but she would never give that to him again. 

I can't help but look for him still, she admitted at length. I have to be sure.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i heard you sold the amazon - by Terance - July 28, 2018, 03:13 PM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Hydra - August 04, 2018, 07:59 PM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Terance - August 07, 2018, 08:53 AM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Hydra - August 07, 2018, 09:45 AM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Terance - August 07, 2018, 10:03 AM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Hydra - August 07, 2018, 10:21 AM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Terance - August 07, 2018, 06:47 PM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 09:58 PM
RE: i heard you sold the amazon - by Terance - August 27, 2018, 10:22 PM