Moonspear let me see you stripped down to the bone
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had observed Andalusia's contributions; her scent was heavy upon their food storage, and she was glad for her presence. As she remained, Hydra could not help but cruelly hope Sebastian may never be found... and if he were, then perhaps he would come to reside here. That thought was significantly less cruel, and due to her good opinion of the Ostrega, it was this direction she leaned toward. 

The woman appeared in her line of sight and Hydra's tail waved in an affable greeting. She did not yet note the assortment of herbs that had been collected, as her sights were solely for her family. She bridged the gap between them and chuffed as Andalusia greeted her verbally in turn, trotting around her fellow Ostrega until Hydra was right beside her. Busy, she admitted with a smile. I am trying to train my brothers to become guardians. They are slow learners, she quipped, to the expense of her siblings. They were young, and she was impatient—they could not be blamed for their progress, which truly was typical for cubs their age... perhaps even above average. Hydra had little to go off of; prior to them, the rest had been incompetent (except for Jarilo, who had always had such an interest). Vela had redeemed herself now, fortunately, and Hydra was glad for it. Had Vela turned out like Korei Julia, the extent of how thin her patience was would be known to all. 

She dreaded to think Yami or Yama might follow such a... disappointing path. 

And you? she inquired, shifting to sniff at the others cheek if permitted—she thought she had detected the smell of herbs, one of which seemed familiar (Lyra had exposed her to many of their scents), but she was not certain.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
let me see you stripped down to the bone - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 12:11 AM
RE: let me see you stripped down to the bone - by Hydra - August 27, 2018, 08:31 PM
RE: let me see you stripped down to the bone - by Andalusia - September 23, 2018, 03:22 PM