Silverlight Terrace i won't fight the fire, i feel the rain fall down
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She had like such a confession once—and she liked it now, too. 

And to hear that he had scouted these lands for her on more than one occasion caused her head to lift, and a small smile to linger on her lips. I would not have thought you sought me, she rejoined, not when you share the company of so many others, she breathed, her eyes flashing with mirth. Women. All women

Still, Hydra was undeterred. There was no obstacle she could not best, if she desired to; she simply had to figure out what, exactly, it was she desired. She had always known she did not wish to share him, since the day her sister had spoken with her; and he had always known her want, to be One and Only. Idle thoughts that had passed her mind led Hydra wonder, if properly doted on, would she let a leading man whisk her away...? 

It was something to mull on another day. The span of time her thoughts ran was but milliseconds, and there was little time between her last words and the ones that came now as she moved to attempt to place her chin upon his hip. Her blue eyes were bright as she looked to him, and said in earnest: But I am glad. 

Because, although he did not know it, those actions prompted her to imagine he might have always desired more with her—something she had only ever fantasized about. Those women that he did keep were not enough to keep him from the Terrace, from her—did that mean something?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't fight the fire, i feel the rain fall down - by Hydra - August 28, 2018, 04:40 PM