Silverlight Terrace i won't fight the fire, i feel the rain fall down
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The Coast. Her father was fond of the coast, and Hydra admired it though she did not prefer it. But his land was a forest, fortunately, and she had yet to see a forest with a sandy floor. Hydra did not enjoy the feeling of the stuff between her toes, and the way that it clung to the tips of her fur. It was inconvenient and messy, though nice enough to look at. From afar. 

As he explained its distance, she listened, a small grin playing at her features as he admitted his own journeys away from his newfound home. Its proximity to her own abode was noted, something she no longer imagined was not without its own intent. Hydra looked as though she were considering something, her gaze shifting off of his features to rest momentarily on a nearby boulder before it drifted back to him. I suppose I can find some time to see this forest for myself, came her words, spoken in earnest. As for when, she would let him wonder—she sensed some enjoyment in the mystery she presented. Though he had learned much more of her today, there was plenty more still for him to discover. But, hm...

Licking her chops, Hydra looked to the sky. As I think of it, now would work, her tail swayed behind her, blue gaze once more returning to his handsome features. She knew her mother had her youngest siblings under her wing, with plans Hydra had not inquired about—and so she did not fret for them and feel the need to return home quite yet.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: i won't fight the fire, i feel the rain fall down - by Hydra - September 24, 2018, 06:13 PM