Neverwinter Forest I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Private 
Hydra ranged away from Moonspear for a brief jaunt. Alya's trip was meant to be short, and short had not yet been met—she wondered if she had run into beings that had become ghosts to them, as she had the fortune to. Her long-legged strides slowed only when she arrived at Neverwinter, and her tongue lolled as her sharp gaze surveyed her surroundings. 

She felt great peace after her meeting with Terance and had slept the best she had in several months. Had he continued his running? If he had, she imagined she might see another ghost, soon enough—Rannoch. Perhaps he was even here. 

The inkjet Ostrega moved toward a stream and lapped at the cool waters. She cooled off considerably in the shade, and her panting had ceased. Now, she idly sniffed at the air—and detecting no whiff of the Frostfur, Hydra looked to the shadows. @Lyra stared back at her, and Hydra's ear flicked. Neither Alya nor Rannoch had passed through here recently. Lyra drifted deeper into the woods, and Hydra turned to investigate the area she loitered. Why not get better acquainted with this place and what it had to offer? She was attentive to her surroundings all the while, mindful that she was not the only wolf who might be passing through.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I've busted bones, broken stones, looked the devil in the eye - by Hydra - August 28, 2018, 05:10 PM