The Sunspire Who could ever ever ask for more?
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
Had their roles been reversed, Wraen would have been in an emotional turmoil, like it had happened many times before during very heated moments, she would have said things that she would later regret. And yet this was Terance, who met arguments with calmness and few well chosen words. He accepted the situation as it was and did not fight back. This was a characteristic that she both admired and did not understand in him. She wished to have his calm and ability to think straight and clearly, when situation was stressful, unpleasant and dangerours. And yet she would never admit a defeat without trying to find a way out, to solve things, to save, whatever there was to save. 

Wraen got up to her feet and went to sit side by side him, their flanks touching and with her head resting against the side of his neck. They had not been this close for a very long time and after this moment would pass, they would never again. She was wrapped in his scent and just being there next to him made her feel safe and protected against the whole world. This feeling she would miss the most and it made her wonder, whether Lyra or Seabreeze had felt the same way as she did now. If they had, why hadn't they valued him more. But, who was she to speak, if she planned to leave as well? Even if her reasons had an entirely different basis. 

"You know that this is not true - just because we handle things differently, does not mean that any of us is better than the other. You have had the most difficult year of your life and yet you are still standing and you are still there for Rannoch and his family," she countered his words. "And you have to promise me that you will stop doubting and blaming yourself for everything bad that has come your way. It is, what it is and what will be, will be," she finished. 

No, she had not yet told this to Maia or Rannoch and she did not like to be the bearer of bad news. She had no idea, how Maia would react, but she could easily imagine Rannoch feeling disappointed, betrayed and very hurt. "No, I have to do it soon. Though I can't speak for herself, I do not want to drag her out in the wilds, when winter is coming. She would be much better off with you guys, but I will respect any decision she makes," she replied.
Messages In This Thread
Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Wraen - September 05, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Terance - September 12, 2018, 12:34 PM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Wraen - September 14, 2018, 02:07 PM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Terance - October 08, 2018, 03:23 PM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 05:38 AM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Terance - October 09, 2018, 08:36 AM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Wraen - October 09, 2018, 01:09 PM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Terance - October 09, 2018, 07:04 PM
RE: Who could ever ever ask for more? - by Wraen - October 12, 2018, 06:12 AM