The Sunspire 'cause I haven't bought you
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
All Welcome 
terance is looking for @Rannoch because he's got a bone to pick... but because this is technically a leadership thing... @Wraen is welcome as well (:

a lot had happened lately. terance was, all and all, not okay. but he was trying. and if he was going to be okay, he needed everyone around him to be okay. 

and rannoch was not okay.

terance had noticed it even before seabreeze left. sunspire's alpha had grown increasingly spacey and scatterbrained, and terance had never said anything because-- look at him-- he was not one to talk. but after his conversation with treason, terance decided it was up to him to do something about it. as much as he loved his sister, she and him were betas, and they were not to be stealing the center-light in pack meetings. it just didn't look good for rannoch's image. 

plus, he might've promised treason a leadership role and... well, that needed to be rewarded. so, there was a lot to discuss. terance followed his friends scent trail to the willows, where rannoch's family typically resided, spotting his friend exiting the den-- he must've been delivering dinner to his family. he chuffed, tail waving. "hey, man," he called, ears cupped forward, "we gotta talk-- you gotta minute?"
Messages In This Thread
'cause I haven't bought you - by Terance - September 06, 2018, 04:57 PM
RE: 'cause I haven't bought you - by Wraen - September 07, 2018, 08:46 AM
RE: 'cause I haven't bought you - by Rannoch’s Ghost - September 17, 2018, 08:06 PM
RE: 'cause I haven't bought you - by Terance - September 20, 2018, 05:14 PM
RE: 'cause I haven't bought you - by Wraen - September 21, 2018, 08:09 AM