Spotted Eagle Mountain just over the horizon
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He spoke, and as she sniffed at him she realized it had been a while since he had seen her sister. He was inundated in the scent of another woman, though, and her terrible jealousy flared for her sisters as much as it did herself. But it faded quickly; Alya was a flirt, and would not have fallen in love in a night. But perhaps this stranger had. 

His nose made its way toward her muzzle, and Hydra was quick to deflect from such an advance, darting away impishly. Her eyes flashed brightly and in bemused fashion as he confirmed what she had only imagined. I am sure the pleasure would be yours, if you were right, she hummed, though her voice was not unkind. But there is a chance yet you might see her once more. There are not two of us, but three, she supplied, hearing Lyra's light laugh in the background. We are also looking for her, Hydra revealed, and stepped nearer to him, voice warm. Did you see which way it was that she went? She asked next. He was handsome, she realized. Alya had an eye for such. But she felt, if she must, she could overtake him. Somehow, though, this did not detract from his physical appeal.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
just over the horizon - by Hydra - September 11, 2018, 09:19 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Bruges - September 11, 2018, 09:50 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Hydra - September 11, 2018, 10:14 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Bruges - September 11, 2018, 10:28 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Hydra - September 11, 2018, 11:02 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Bruges - September 11, 2018, 11:15 PM
RE: just over the horizon - by Hydra - September 12, 2018, 12:45 AM
RE: just over the horizon - by Bruges - September 12, 2018, 12:58 AM
RE: just over the horizon - by Hydra - September 12, 2018, 10:31 AM
RE: just over the horizon - by Bruges - September 24, 2018, 02:42 PM