Fox's Glade i wanna fall through the stars
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra is surprised by him, so much so that as he offers his affections [as the vain Hydra perceived it] she cannot evade them (having not believed that such a thing, friendly as it was, would be offered in the first place). It is not an unpleasant surprise, and it is evident in the resumed swinging of her plume how she feels. There is a part of her that wants answers, however, and it is this part that causes her to not react in kind... though she is unwilling, then and there, to see any space between them. He was as she remembered him, and where once her nerves had grated at such a thing, his gesture had mollified her to the point where she commended her own memory for its work, and nature for the part it had played in the creation of him. Strong, tall, handsome—her perfect stranger. 

We are not, we are some distance from my home, she confirmed, and her tone is playful as she inquires with the slight tilt of her head, why? Were you hoping to avoid it? there is a roguish grin that comes to light, then, and yet, playful though her tone was, Hydra needed to hear him say the contrary—to put any animosity that lurked within her belly toward him for making her think that this might have been the case to bed, for good.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i wanna fall through the stars - by Atlantis - September 17, 2018, 03:04 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Hydra - September 18, 2018, 07:28 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Atlantis - September 18, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Hydra - September 19, 2018, 07:42 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Atlantis - September 20, 2018, 01:08 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Hydra - September 24, 2018, 08:05 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Atlantis - September 25, 2018, 07:57 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Hydra - September 25, 2018, 08:08 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Atlantis - September 25, 2018, 08:23 PM
RE: i wanna fall through the stars - by Hydra - September 25, 2018, 08:38 PM