Duck Lake don't know what you've heard about me
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
size = 100 i've had chianti and it has demanded a sacrifice. aka a post.

Lyra and Hydra had entered Duck Lake, and the place had posed to be their intermission in their search. The loud ducks had grated on their nerves in equal measure, and they vented their frustration in an unfortunate slaughter. That they had not found Alya yet caused a murderous rage to fester within the head of the Cerberus, of which she knew she was not alone in sharing.

But, as a dozen ducks lay silenced at their feet, Hydra felt peace now as she looked ahead. She licked her bloodied chops and knew this hunt was not for naught. There was a newfound easiness to her demeanor, as opposed to the strange frantic state that had taken hold of her person. She was going in the right direction. 

Lyra rested beneath the trees, and Hydra, in the meantime, licked away the feathers until her third duck was utterly naked. Any hunger that might have been had been eradicated in their successful removal of this particular flock, once she had finished consuming the second duck.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
don't know what you've heard about me - by Hydra - September 18, 2018, 10:25 PM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Inari - September 25, 2018, 12:27 AM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Hydra - September 25, 2018, 11:42 AM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Inari - September 26, 2018, 01:00 AM
RE: don't know what you've heard about me - by Lyra - September 26, 2018, 04:53 AM