Jade Fern Grove the source of terror
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra heard the approach of the other, and sensed Lyra's immediate reaction. On the other hand, Hydra in comparison was far more aloof. She knew Lyra's response had her mood to thank for it, and though Hydra felt similarly to her twin it did not show. The others moved in a way that was not at all unlike the wolf Alya had tempted, and for this Hydra did not echo her sisters reaction. While they vented their frustrations in the same, terrible way, there was something far more important than that. 

And it was their sister. 

Hydra moved toward Lyra, her nose moving to brush in a manner meant to comfort against her shoulder. It's alright, she spoke, loud enough for the stranger to hear, he did not mean to startle you. He might have thought you were someone else, her blue eyes moved from the pair that mirrored her own to the shocking yellow of their inky counterpart. She was reminded of Arcturus, and the thought of him was enough to make her reception of him genuine, and not unkind in this moment. I do not think we are who you may be seeking, she said with a soft laugh, having mistaken his own approach for something else. We have another, that looks exactly the same as us. I am sorry if you thought you might be seeing her again, now—ah, perhaps it is her you intended to greet? She wonders aloud, hoping he might admit to her that yes, this was, in fact, the case.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
the source of terror - by Hydra - September 19, 2018, 09:51 PM
RE: the source of terror - by RIP Whisker - September 21, 2018, 06:50 PM
RE: the source of terror - by Lyra - September 21, 2018, 11:09 PM
RE: the source of terror - by Hydra - September 24, 2018, 08:21 PM
RE: the source of terror - by RIP Whisker - September 27, 2018, 01:48 PM
RE: the source of terror - by Lyra - September 30, 2018, 10:01 AM
RE: the source of terror - by RIP Whisker - October 02, 2018, 07:27 AM
RE: the source of terror - by Hydra - October 10, 2018, 09:24 PM
RE: the source of terror - by Lyra - October 13, 2018, 10:34 PM
RE: the source of terror - by RIP Whisker - October 19, 2018, 04:24 PM