Moonspear meet at the crossroad of the divine
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The forest rich in fruit and thorny brambles, she rejoined, speaking of Bramblepoint to which she had not known the name of. It was an apt name, though—and one she very well might have made up herself, had she the mind to. Her mind ran rampant with thoughts too, but she thought it best they investigate them. 

Time enough had passed where she was sure the moose had left the place and crashed through different territories... or perhaps it would simply be dead. I want to return to investigate further, but did not think it wise to do so while it was there and so... unpredictable, she said, thoughtful. Perhaps we might go together. Have you heard of anything like this? The woman had yet to meet a rabid creature, though had the good sense and instinct to avoid this one for that very reason. 

She was thoughtful; there may be another creature of its herd unafflicted that they could track instead. At the time, it had been alone... but perhaps a healthier companion might be found, she dared to hope; they had found fortune before, after all, with such a creature. In any case, all the same, I think it best to advise Moonspear to be cautious of what they hunt. To smell before they strike, her ear twitched and she wondered what Dirge might think of that, too.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Dirge - October 18, 2019, 07:11 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Hydra - October 23, 2019, 06:27 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Dirge - October 23, 2019, 08:55 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Hydra - October 30, 2019, 09:01 AM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Dirge - October 30, 2019, 11:52 AM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Hydra - October 30, 2019, 12:08 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Dirge - October 30, 2019, 12:46 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Hydra - November 25, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Dirge - November 27, 2019, 06:58 PM
RE: meet at the crossroad of the divine - by Hydra - December 02, 2019, 09:40 AM