Dawnlark Plains god, oh my god, where have you been?
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
in a round about way, it was funny Caiaphas was more fortunate in her time on the road, than when she had ventured for home. here was a stranger willing to help her — at likely significant cost.

her head wobbled as she lifted her chin, attempting to get a good view of her protector; the strength required was exhausting, and she quickly gave up in defeat. stroking her teeth with a too heavy tongue, caiaphas mustered a single word: south.

she said nothing else - sleep overcame her. when she awoke, the woman was gone, and she continued her journey south.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Caiaphas - December 14, 2019, 05:41 PM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Aphiwe - December 15, 2019, 07:17 PM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Caiaphas - December 18, 2019, 05:49 PM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Aphiwe - December 19, 2019, 10:22 AM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Caiaphas - December 21, 2019, 01:02 PM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Aphiwe - December 23, 2019, 09:40 AM
RE: god, oh my god, where have you been? - by Caiaphas - December 23, 2019, 09:55 AM