Moonspear bloodbound
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra watched Mira, nodding approvingly. She had good instinct. It is always good to do as you have done. When the weather becomes coldest, the waters bite can be terrible enough to lose proper use of your limb, permanently she forewarned. Just one way to receive frostbite. Mintaka had no reservations, and Hydra's gaze turned to her as the splash of her body disturbed the otherwise peaceful atmosphere. Hydra moved slowly after the silver girl, gaze turned back to Mira who remained where she stood. 

Blinking, Hydra hummed, we are waiting for you, Mira, though there was no vexation in her voice. Hydra understood the newness of this, and that discomfort might come. Show me how brave you can be, she tempted, ears pricking forward. Her ear twitched as Mintaka asked her question, and she looked down to her daughter, a shadow overhead. Fly? I do not believe I said fly, she reminded dryly, you are swimming, Mintaka. And you are doing well, she commended, bestowing upon Mintaka a thing she rarely provided the silver girl. It is important to keep your head above the water as you do, so that you can breathe. When you are feeling tired, and your legs ache or burn, you return to the shallow water so that you can get some rest, she explained.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
bloodbound - by Hydra - July 17, 2020, 12:52 PM
RE: bloodbound - by Mira - July 17, 2020, 12:59 PM
RE: bloodbound - by Mintaka - July 18, 2020, 09:48 PM
RE: bloodbound - by Hydra - July 26, 2020, 10:49 AM
RE: bloodbound - by Mira - August 14, 2020, 06:10 PM
RE: bloodbound - by Mintaka - September 17, 2020, 06:59 PM
RE: bloodbound - by Hydra - September 18, 2020, 12:21 PM