Moonspear I am here
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
We will, she agreed to both points. Mira would be found; Moonspear would become all the stronger, and the Wilderness safer. She was glad to hear of Toad's willingness to assist in the Spears latest endeavor, and her own tail swayed with the womans. Looking to Meerkat, Hydra smiled, you may. She would need to relay it to Osiris, too. 

Perhaps the both of them could. Firefly Glen is a wonderful place. And an important one, to my family. It was one of my late fathers favored haunts... and he and my mother established it as another hunting grounds. When famine hit last Winter, I solidified that claim... and now seems as good a time as any to make it a more official thing. With Mira... I would rather no wolves but for our own be permitted to the place. More eyes and ears to seek threats beyond seems an important thing to be doing as of late, with everything else, she hummed, looking just over the agouti womans shoulder to where the Glen was. It felt right, to officially make it their own, for several reasons. In any event, Hydra anticipated good to come of this, and that Toad was willing to help caused the matriarchs opinion of her to rise. Let's find my son, she decided with a wave of her tail, darting forward, he will be happy to have you among them... and I must hear how you have been doing as of late, she remarked with a wave of her tail.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 13, 2020, 01:42 AM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 13, 2020, 10:09 AM
RE: I am here - by Hydra - October 13, 2020, 11:53 AM
RE: I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 13, 2020, 06:50 PM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 13, 2020, 08:29 PM
RE: I am here - by Hydra - October 16, 2020, 09:22 AM
RE: I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 16, 2020, 03:12 PM
RE: I am here - by Meerkat - October 16, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: I am here - by Hydra - October 22, 2020, 10:52 AM
RE: I am here - by RIP Toad Amelia - October 24, 2020, 12:02 AM