The Sunspire Off to the unknown
Ghost
3,526 Posts
Ooc — Me
Birdcatcher
Trapper
Master Storyteller
In Wraen's reality time did not exist, even though she was within a world, where so many clocks of people's lives were still ticking, counting their time spent on this earth. While on her own she simply glided, went with the stream, existed. However, when someone living approached her, she felt, how her own being was drawn to the ticking sound and adjusted itself to its rhythm. Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock-Tick-Tock. Void's clock was going and Wraen's ghostly self felt a little echo clock inside her reflecting the sound. 

"Good evening, fellow wanderer," she turned to look at the tall, dark stranger with eyes in the colour of sunlight that stood out as two bright, burning coals in the darkness. He was a handsome man, similar, but no way near as handsome and alluring as Arcturus. She was biased, of course, but old ghosts are allowed that. "I lived here once with my family and I have come to haunt my old hunting grounds for a while," she told him. "What about you? Have you claimed Sunspire as your home now? Am I trespassing?" she smiled. 
She spoke with a man for a while longer and then disappeared.
I am so sorry to cut this short, but the ghost time has come to an end. Thank you for joining this!
Messages In This Thread
Off to the unknown - by Wraen - November 16, 2023, 03:36 PM
RE: Off to the unknown - by Void - November 20, 2023, 08:04 PM
RE: Off to the unknown - by Wraen - November 21, 2023, 04:26 PM