Ankyra Sound in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
Ghost
in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs
2,045 Posts
Ooc — lauren
Master Warrior
Rogue
others are welcome to join, but this is Phas' last post -- follow her here: http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=16556

the siren queen looked to the faces that met her; some faces those of who she implicitly trusted; other faces  those of which she scarcely knew. perhaps this night would be the night for these saltwinter acolytes to redeem themselves -- to show themselves worthy of the saltwinter brand. kjalarr she knew would be there -- but would ondine, ishild and devin follow?

her gaze swept to ondine, the only one to inquire of the nature of caiaphas' summon. a wry, twisted smile stole across the siren queen's muzzle. "you are summoned, but your presence is not mandatory." she supplied somewhat smoothly, coldly inspecting the group before her. "the sanctuary promised to stock our caches for settling so close to our borders -- they have broken that promise." she lifted her triangular muzzle, the gleam of her yellow eyes stark against the gloom of the night.

"so in turn, we must break them."

with such ominous words hanging between them, caiaphas struck off at a quiet trot in the direction of seadog sanctuary.
this house was my flowered heart,
but my petals have fallen.
Messages In This Thread
RE: in time you'll taste all the salt in my lungs - by Caiaphas - July 10, 2016, 01:40 PM