Grouse Thicket second to the right and straight on til morning
The Sword of the Morning
Health - 75% (75/100)
1,744 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
Tracker
Therapist
It struck him, then, that he knew very little about this pack he was a part of, even possibly even less about the dark-furred wolf that led them. For instance - what had their alpha been doing so far from home? The question did not unsettle Grayday - he could not think of anything nefarious to ascribe to the action - but it did puzzle him greatly. It was probably not his business, but he would definitely be asking about it when they returned to the mountain.

"I never realized he'd left long enough to get over this way," he admitted to the shewolf, wondering what secrets she might have, too. Abandoning the trail and now following Steady's scent, he allowed his thoughts to wander. "We never really talk, do we?" he asked, faintly frustrated by his lack of rapport with his packmates. It was his own fault - he kept to himself far too much lately - but it was a situation he would now seek to rectify. "Would you tell me about yourself?"
[Image: CYEyvJP.png?4]
What's Mine is Ours
Messages In This Thread
RE: second to the right and straight on til morning - by Grayday Sr. - August 08, 2016, 09:16 PM