Fairspell Meadow and i run from wolves.
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Hydra had an interest in tracking as much as she did guarding, though certainly not for her sisters own reasons. Hydra enjoyed hunting as much as she did fighting, and tracking was in line with her interests. It brought her all the closer to Alya, her right hand, though she was no less close to Lyra for it. Hydra wanted to see that Lyra's abilities grew with her own passions... she simply had to figure out how, first. In the meantime, the three tracked the scent of a wolverine—a creature whose reputation was fierce, but who the girls wanted to test their prowess upon.

Now and then, Hydra morphed into Alya. She was better at being Alya than she was the sweet Lyra, though that did not mean she was great at it. Still, she was subject to being questioned by Alya (though no other would note her errors), and when her sister inquired: ...do I? Hydra echoed the words in an equally scandalized tone: ...do I? her eyes hardening before she squinted playfully at her mirror image. 

But the sound interrupted both of their train of thought, and Lyra too, likely. Hydra's head swung in the direction it came from, and Hydra rushed toward the sound of the fray. She appeared in time to see the wolverine set itself upon a girl with a striped back, and Hydra moved toward the chaos with eyes only upon the weasel creature, her ears thrust forward in an unmistakable LET'S GET IT, TO MY LEFT AND RIGHT! for her sisters. Hydra didn't know this other girl, and didn't do this out of the kindness of her heart—the wolverine was theirs, for all intents and purposes... but she felt the odds shifted in favor of population: wolves with an unexpected +1 (Liffey). Though, who could be sure?
Messages In This Thread
and i run from wolves. - by Liffey - March 24, 2017, 08:07 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Alya - March 30, 2017, 12:28 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Hydra - March 30, 2017, 02:39 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Cypress - March 31, 2017, 12:36 AM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Liffey - March 31, 2017, 07:36 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Lyra - April 02, 2017, 09:23 AM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Alya - April 07, 2017, 09:48 AM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Hydra - April 17, 2017, 12:33 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Cypress - April 17, 2017, 04:24 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Liffey - April 19, 2017, 12:02 PM
RE: and i run from wolves. - by Lyra - May 07, 2017, 07:56 AM