Bramblepoint I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Brother. Hydra rifled through her memories, searching for a name—in the moment, she could not remember the names of Rian's brothers... had he even given them to her? It was unlike her not to recall, though she supposed her frustration with him was getting in the way. She could not think much beyond that this instant, hearing that Rian was indeed leaving with them. And she knew that he was, as the burly male before her had just shared with her that their stay here was temporary. Finding the question fair, as Hydra would ask the same of any that had met her own sisters, Hydra answered: We met not too long ago. He ran with Neverwinter at the time. He helped me out, she informed with a fond smile. I got a little turned around and he helped me home to Moonspear, the pack in that mountain over there, she gestured to it, though through the cover of trees it could not be seen. 

Hydra shifted her weight. How long have you guys been hanging out here? And how long will you stay? She wondered if this was a recent development, and if Rian could be forgiven—and she also wondered how much time he would remain. It felt important to know this. Like giving Rian some sort of grace period, and deadline to meet. Hydra had all the dramatic flare of a teenage girl and plenty of gumption to deliver her annoyance to him, not even pondering about the justification. She was a girl with a crush, and had not thought it possible for any to just disappear this way on her. Hydra did not understand why she cared so much, but did not question it either.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright - by Hydra - April 05, 2017, 03:14 PM