Bramblepoint I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Cypress had mentioned to Alya his broken background. The extent, the details, were now shared with her freely. Killed? Hydra's body was at attention, a loaded bullet ready to be flung into its fatal motion. Who killed them? Were they still within the Valley? Hydra bristled. That her parents could be killed in her lifetime somehow had never occurred to her. At least now she was big enough to combat whatever came at Moonspear, at her parents. Her protective streak increased, and she felt the itch to return to the mountain now. But these details were important. Rian's parents... but, he had not spoken of their death, had he...? 

She hadn't the mind to concoct a decent response for him, now. All that he spoke sounded all very... well, what? Noble? Hydra did not know. How come you guys did not just... take over Neverwinter? Maybe it reminded him of his parents, but was that a bad thing? Hydra could not imagine wanting to forget Amekaze or Charon. He wanted to make his own Neverwinter, so it sounded to her he did not hate the place. Though maybe she misunderstood.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm turning to the rhythm of the night, I am alright - by Hydra - April 18, 2017, 03:02 PM