Moonspear Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her father was a gracious man, to want to stargaze with a mother she felt could, potentially, be incompetent. But who knew? Perhaps it was the child that was wrong within, and it was through no fault of the mother. Well, if anyone could get to the bottom of it it would surely be her father... Hydra would decide for herself in time, but her feelings toward Olive were tentative to nonexistent. Still, if they were to be pack she supposed she ought to know her better herself. There was a large part of her that did not trust the too-sweet woman, and so as her father spoke on them stargazing Hydra nodded her head, mute and watchful but inviting herself along with the brusque gesture. Her father was perfectly sufficient in looking out for hte pack and himself, and there were no "but"s about it. If this were a facade, though, then it would be the perfect surprise. Hydra was prepared for that surprise, fully. 

As she spoke on Aries needing to learn, Hydra's face mirrored that of her fathers—a clear indication that she was his daughter, if ever there could be any doubts—before Charon informed her of Lyra, and Pyx, who wasn't family but in a way was.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Second, don't you tell me what you think that I can be - by Hydra - May 17, 2017, 11:22 AM