Lake Rodney put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
it hadn't occurred to him that they were-- potentially-- flirting. terance was just trying to handle all the sass, like he did with hydra and sarah. by 'good handling size' terance meant he could probably pick her up and carry her all around town without being too bothered. she was tiny! he didn't mean anything else by it, and was therefore confused (once agian) by her look. he furrowed his own eyebrows at that eyebrow raise, head tilting slightly.

but she moved on. before terance had a chance to comment on her name, she pushed the swimming trip onto him. he snorted. "you couldn't drag me if you tried," he teased, amused that the little tiny girl (whom he'd just made fun of for being small) thought an appropriate way to get him to comply was to threaten to drag him in-- as if.

the stone sniffed and then began to pad forwards, eyeing ivy curiously as he went-- just in case her petite self was already starting to drown. eventually, the ground dropped out beneath him, and his muscular limbs were forced to tread water. the lake, however, was still, uninterrupted by anything except the wind and the occasional fish beneath. it made the swim a little less sketchy.
Messages In This Thread
RE: put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still - by Terance - June 07, 2017, 11:12 PM