Lake Rodney put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
too easy!! terance was overwhelmed with an arrogant feeling of satisfactions. hah! he wanted to yell, you got GOT! but terance knew better than to gloat... and, it seemed that she didn't know that he was the one to get her wet. he paddled along, her floundering causing him to gain a little distance on her, maintaining his straightest face-- though his smirk gave away much of his innocent facade.

"oh, shit," he muttered over his shoulder, watching as water dripped down her brow, "must've been a lake fairy." even when faced with a pretty girl and ample opportunities to be a charismatic gentleman, terance chose to take his mother's path over his father's... looks like it was story time. "i hear they like to play games like that-- never seen one in person..." he trailed off, thoughtfully. slowing his paddling to stay nearer to ivy (definitely enjoying all of her reactions, regardless if they were sassy or genuine), terance added, "you're lucky, they must like you."
Messages In This Thread
RE: put on a pretty little number, i'm wearing you still - by Terance - June 11, 2017, 07:11 PM