Moonspear i've got some damn bad intentions
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
His story was one she felt she should give fair attention to. It was obviously important to him. But she felt her gut twist—how could he compare the situation to the other? Sarah was as much as an adult as he had been when they left home. At the very least, even if she had passed, she had lived her life—but Hydra would not think that way, on behalf of Terance. That much she could do. 

You and Sarah were old enough to make the decision on your own to leave home and see the world. You guys were separated—you didn't think to distract your mom or your dad around helpless cubs that probably don't really know left from right, she hadn't any idea of their cognitive abilities, but she doubted they really could. They certainly had no depth perception, it seemed, or how to even mind a gap. Vela or Jarilo won't get to ask Galaxy ever if she wants to see the world, she breathed. She categorized "accidents" in two different tiers somehow, but Hydra definitely felt her perception was right. You found your way, and so there's a great chance Sarah found hers, she added, wanting to express to Terance that she did not think him at fault. That didn't even sound like an accident to her—that sounded like nature getting in the way like it sometimes could... maybe she just returned home?
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - July 10, 2017, 04:00 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Hydra - July 10, 2017, 04:05 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - July 10, 2017, 05:07 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Hydra - July 10, 2017, 05:58 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - July 10, 2017, 08:36 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Hydra - July 10, 2017, 09:11 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - July 10, 2017, 09:22 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Hydra - July 10, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - July 10, 2017, 09:36 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Hydra - July 10, 2017, 09:46 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - July 11, 2017, 10:50 AM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Hydra - July 11, 2017, 02:53 PM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - July 14, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Hydra - July 17, 2017, 10:57 AM
RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - by Terance - September 07, 2017, 03:47 PM