Moonspear Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
You too, Wraen, and she listened, rapt for word on Sarah... but first came questions about the bear attack. Of course that would take precedence to Wraen; Hydra would be beside herself to think of any of her sisters being hit by a bear. A week ago. Lyra says he ought to take it easy until two weeks in case of a bad head injury. He seems fine though, but better safe than sorry, Hydra definitely did not want anything bad happening to Terance. He had become one of her favorite friends, after all. And noting that Sarah had not been spoken of (which Hydra could understand, in lieu of the topic of their conversation), she asked, I asked about Sarah before because Terance was worried about her. Apparently they got split up on their adventure together... have you seen her? Since Terance left, I mean, the way she asked was gentle. Though she hadn't admitted it aloud, she had been concerned for Terance's anxiety in regards to what had happened. He blamed himself, and thought it was as bad as an accident as Korei's own (which, even with Galaxy surviving, Hydra could not see or understand). She worried nonetheless, and thought a lot about the girl she had never met. For Terance's sake, Hydra hoped she was okay.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky - by Hydra - July 31, 2017, 10:02 AM