Moonspear Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Good to know, Hydra stated. Terance hadn't been wrong to worry, but she remembered his comparison to the situation she had endured. Hydra disagreed with that even still, and felt herself right for the way she viewed her sister and also her belief that Terance hadn't been wrong to do what he had to when it had rained. He wasn't leaving behind a child, after all. 

When she asked about the bear, Hydra retold the events as she remembered them. There was a bear between my little sister and the pack. Terance came in a bit too hot and got hit pretty hard, she grimaced. Everyone else is okay now, though, thank gosh. He's just a bit out of it and his memory seems iffy. Best Wraen know that and not take his lack of making sense the wrong way. 

Three minutes later, they arrived. Lyra was there looking after Terance, and Hydra moved alongside her. Wraen, this is my sister Lyra. @Lyra this is Wraen, Terance's sister! Hydra darted ahead. I'll leave you guys to it. I should get back to patrolling, and with that, Hydra turned on her heel and headed back to the borders. Lyra would handle the rest just fine.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: Where everything was as fresh as the bright blue sky - by Hydra - August 22, 2017, 11:52 AM