Moonspear haven't learned my lesson
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
it took a few moments of sitting-- but lyra had impeccable timing as always. this time, he noticed, she wasn't holding her usual bundle of flowers or snacks. terance was mildly disappointed, since he realized now that he was sort of hungry, but he wouldn't complain, lyra had done a lot for him thus far. he shrugged, cool as ever, tongue swiping over the corner of his mouth. "'m fine," he said, like he usually did. it was hard to say great when you've got a giant gash through the side of him, but he couldn't complain either. 

he shifted, very slowly to avoid agitation, and giving lyra enough time to settle in like she usually did-- and he didn't think that she wouldn't. his gaze rested back on her when he decided he was as comfortable as he was gonna get, then he spoke again. "i could pro'ly take down a whole herd of bears if i wanted to," he said, voice still sort of groggy. and, with a toothy grin, added "thanks to you." not for one second did terance think that this could be anyone besides lyra, and he had a strong track record for mistaking ayla for her more earthy sister.
Messages In This Thread
haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - July 31, 2017, 09:04 AM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Alya - July 31, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - July 31, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Alya - August 06, 2017, 11:18 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - August 07, 2017, 07:56 AM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Alya - August 14, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - August 15, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Alya - August 27, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - August 27, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Alya - September 04, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - September 07, 2017, 03:41 PM