Moonspear haven't learned my lesson
guardian of the galaxy
1,292 Posts
Ooc — Magdalyn
Master Guardian
this weird, gooey apologize that ayla was spewing out felt oddly weird. like, terance hadn't expected it to come from lyra-- likely why it wasn't coming from lyra. he also felt like if lyra had thanked him, she would've done it by now, but terance could hardly remember breakfast from yesterday-- so he wasn't surprised he couldn't quite recall if she had or hadn't already. he shook his head. "i did the same thing everyone else had," he replied genuinely. i mean, sure, it was kinda cool to get such a sweet and butterfly-eyed letter of gratitude from lyra, and he was proud to serve moonspear, but the only difference between his and hydra's fight-- was that he got distracted and completely and utterly rekt. 

hardly a hero, if you'd ask me.

then, she said something that made a whole lot more sense. "oh," he murmured, taking a minute to stare deadpan at the ground and recollect his surroundings. "sorry," he added with a small smile, "lyra's jus' usually here with those flowers and snacks." he was still kinda missing out on the snack part right now, but at least now there was still hope that lyra would walk through the mouth of the den with a rabbit or two in her jaws. yum.

"but uh-- i haven't seen you in a hot minute," he recovered with great grace, wiping that zombie look off of his face to focus back on her, "how're you?" 
Messages In This Thread
haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - July 31, 2017, 09:04 AM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Alya - July 31, 2017, 01:30 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - July 31, 2017, 01:49 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Alya - August 06, 2017, 11:18 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - August 07, 2017, 07:56 AM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Alya - August 14, 2017, 09:28 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - August 15, 2017, 08:38 AM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Alya - August 27, 2017, 05:56 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - August 27, 2017, 10:00 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Alya - September 04, 2017, 10:25 PM
RE: haven't learned my lesson - by Terance - September 07, 2017, 03:41 PM