Altar of Twilight loyalty, loyalty, loyalty
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 
Hydra had informed her father of her intent to take a quick visit to the Vale. But firstly, the she-wolf yearned to investigate the Altar of Twilight neighboring the summit. Though Hydra was no (aspiring) scout like her sister, she supposed she should learn to coordinate with their decided allies and better learn to hold counsel with other leaders. Having befriended Rannoch and liking him well enough from first impressions, Hydra thought she might be able to learn best in going firstly to him. Truly, she cared more for the Vale than she did Tyonti... whatever her name was... that other womans pack. 

The graceful she-wolf prowled the Vale with an experts ease, steps long and languid. Her ears flicked atop her crown. She had come here to see if there was anything else going on surrounding Moonspear her family hadn't been informed of, and from this vantage point she sought to see any collection of wolves gathering in a way that meant, well, they were creating a pack. Her blue eyes were hard as she took in her surroundings, though nothing stuck out to her in any direction.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
dressed like a deer kills like a lion
65 Posts
Ooc —
starts ceallach on his ambassador work

While the five month old was slowly exploring more of the areas around Teaghlaigh this was further than he'd dared to go alone. Ranging the mountain hadn't been easy and he'd been left rather tired at the end of his trek. He'd stopped frequently, both because it hurt his feet to scramble and scale the mountain side on the unfamiliar terrain and also because it let him rest and just soak it all in. The view was amazing and while he couldn't dare to say he liked the mountainside the views it offered couldn't be beat. His own Strath was gorgeous and protected but it had nothing like this, not with how powerful everything seemed from up so high. 

He was working further down the other side of the range when he spotted a dark coated wolf (gosh, was there any other color of wolf? most of his packmates, his sister, even his other sister was getting darker!) seeming to be taking in the views too. "Hello!" He called out quickly, working as carefully but swiftly as possible to get closer. His half-grown form stopping several yards away, unable to catch a scent on the wind but still, he was polite and didn't crowd too close, taking some of his parents teaching to heart.

the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
It was not the voice that first captured her attention but the strange shifting of colors. Hydra turned her head and was amazed by what she found coming nearer—in all of her days, she had never seen a wolf who looked so exotic or so unique as this one before her. It was clear that whoever this was was not fully grown—his paws betrayed him, as did certain other features. His eyes were a shade like Hydra had not yet seen before (that she could ever recall, anyway). She was disappointed by his youth, but possessive of him anyway; Hydra hoarded things she decided were fine, and though her sudden feelings for him were solely due to how unique he was and had nothing to do with attraction, they were something she desired to act upon.

Hydra's plume waved in a friendly manner. Hello, she greeted in turn, her eyes studying him for a moment. When she herself recognized she was staring, she blinked and apologized: sorry! I've never seen a wolf that's looked like you before,
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
dressed like a deer kills like a lion
65 Posts
Ooc —

and the second lady to tell ceal hes special looking. HELLO VANITY

For a moment Ceallach just stayed where he was, watching her in turn as she watched him. He was still growing accustomed to the behavior of strangers - up until now he hadn't had much experience with people beyond his family. It was something he did want to change, not only for his own curiosity but because it would just do so much better for him and Teaghlaigh if he learned how to navigate the unique nuances of social interactions. Her tail gave a slow wave and he relaxed marginally; he knew that if she wasn't welcoming he was at a disadvantage. He was younger, inexperienced, and he was far beyond his familiar grounds with it's lush loam. 

She was still staring though, and Ceallach almost felt uncomfortable. "Me?" He wasn't sure about that, glancing down at himself. "I look like my dad." Ceallach admitted, because of his siblings he looked the most like Arturo - his carbon copy. He might end up taller than his father but he doubted he would. "I'm Ceallach Fearghal." He offered after a pause, realizing he'd been so caught off guard by her statement on his appearance that he hadn't given anything else. 

[Image: chronicler.gif], [Image: outrider.gif]