Bramblepoint soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes
the bonecracker
2,670 Posts
Ooc — kit
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
The other greeted her in turn, before asking her to wait. It took Hydra a beat to do so, and to the next question Hydra shook her head. Nah, just have somewhere to be. You can join me on the road there, if you want, she offered. It seemed the other didn't have anywhere to be herself, given the fact that she had just been lingering—though Hydra didn't judge her for it. As a Beta, now, Hydra would leave Moonspear even less than she did before. She had wanted to tell Towhee, but that didn't seem like it would happen. 

For now, Hydra waited for the girls answer instead of just going on her way. Perhaps they did have somewhere to be themselves, or perhaps they were waiting for someone.
I'll find that you'll find that I'm lethal
Messages In This Thread
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 01, 2017, 09:02 AM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 05, 2017, 08:29 AM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 11, 2017, 01:06 PM
RE: soon as i wake keep an eye out for the snakes - by Hydra - September 18, 2017, 09:58 PM