Moonspear I thought I saw the devil
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
At first, Farrah’s breath came in a anticipatory puff puff puff, with a rapid rise and fall of her ribcage to match, but as she hide her frail form behind tree her breath slowed until it almost stood still — and suddenly Farrah couldn’t breath, and the erraticism of her expirations perfectly mirrored the panic she felt to her very bones.

Chusi stood at their borders — just right there! — and suddenly the past rushed to greet the petite, pale woman. There had never been a sense of love between the two, only a sense of duty, all of which had been shattered during the happening. Chusi was considerable more grown than the last time she had seen her, a woman in fact! She had an air about her that spoke of change and confidence; one that Olive Farrah did not. What did she have to show for it for all her hardships and pain? No children, no mate, no extreme love for her pack. The once-poílin had fallen so far.

For some unknown reason [Farrah could not have stopped it, even if she tried], her feet began to shuffle and legs began to move and soon she was exiting her hiding place behind the tree and took small, careful steps towards the familiar stranger. Perhaps it was that she had nothing else to lose, or that she wished her to see the disaster Chusi’s own vote had wrought upon her, but Farrah moved forward until she was certain Chusi could see her. Then, Farrah stopped and waited to hear how the young warrior would react — if she reacted at all.  
and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - September 09, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - September 20, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - October 06, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - October 09, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - October 19, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - October 25, 2017, 04:31 PM