Moonspear I thought I saw the devil
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
If Chusi had taken one more second to say something, Farrah might have become annoyed — though Farrah was quick to recognize that she did not look as she once did, now more frail and skinnier than ever [despite her constant eating], anything other than immediate recognition would not do. No, not in the case of Chusi and not in the cases of her adoptive mother and father. She had hoped they would see her image every night, floating in front of their’s mind’s eye for the rest of the eternity, constantly haunted by the fate they had wrought. She liked to imagine that they would never forget her, and maybe even come to regret her actions.

Lord knows Olive had come to regret hers.

The entirety of her body stiffened involuntarily. 

Trying to swallow the emotions that were quickly rising in her throat, Olive fluttered her delicate eyelids down and shielded her eyes from the sight. Chusi, upon her doorstep, was a surprise that was nearly too much to bear. Suddenly cutting a look at the young warrior, Olive’s heart lurched. There could be only one reason Chusi was here. “Sirius? How’s Sirius?” Olive implored, suddenly caught in the grips of apprehension for the wellbeing of her lost kin.

and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - September 09, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - September 20, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - October 06, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - October 09, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - October 19, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - October 25, 2017, 04:31 PM