Moonspear I thought I saw the devil
775 Posts
Ooc — Rosie
Astronomer
Master Ecologist
Master Midwife
For a moment, it almost seemed as if Chusi expected to be met with aggression. Had it been so long so Chusi had forgotten Farrah’s pacifism in all things? Truthfully, the young warrior had not seen the best side of her — in almost every one of their interactions, there had been some sort of tension [or contention] and that prevented them from ever becoming truly close to one another. They had been family in name, only. Perhaps it was not so surprising to expect aggression.

As it turned out, Chusi had no news of Sirius and Farrah visibly wilted under the weight of it. Her concern for Sirius plagued her constantly, and almost every night her mind conjured scenes of the hell her child must be living under the rule of Arturo and Lotte... it was a crushing blow not to have any reassurance of his safety.  Farrah grimaced, pressing her thin lips into a taught line and feeling a faint grumble grow deep in her ribcage. The fact that Chusi had left home was, ultimately, ignored. 

“He’s gone,” she spat, suddenly quite incensed. Her jade eyes flared and danced with sudden fire. and it’s your fault.  She knew very well that it was not actually Chusi’s fault, but the hot words came out anyways — and they felt good.

and all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams
are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams
in what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams

Messages In This Thread
I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - September 09, 2017, 04:43 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - September 20, 2017, 09:06 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - September 29, 2017, 03:13 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - October 06, 2017, 03:57 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - October 07, 2017, 12:32 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - October 09, 2017, 04:16 PM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Chusi - October 19, 2017, 06:47 AM
RE: I thought I saw the devil - by Olive - October 25, 2017, 04:31 PM